- 7+ years' of hands‐on technology project management
- 3+ years' of hands-on technology program management
- Experience applying Agile/Scrum methodology as a practitioner and coach
- Experience in securities, banking and/or financial services
- Demonstrable experience managing people to success, including near-shore persons
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, information systems or another relevant field
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Clearing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions & Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.